Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Welcome Janie!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member hippo girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have fun as a mod and i am sure you will need all of your power to keep marci out of trouble
    lol

    have some [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] 's and if you go to the newbies post, you will find some there cos the newbies dont really know what they are

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hippo girl:
    Have fun as a mod and i am sure you will need all of your power to keep marci out of trouble
    lol

    have some [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] 's and if you go to the newbies post, you will find some there cos the newbies dont really know what they are

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Thanks Hannah hun [img]biggrin.gif[/img] LOL I think I could give Marci a run for her money judging by last night's events at the Blue concert!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  3. #23
    Inactive Member hippo girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:


    Thanks Hannah hun [img]biggrin.gif[/img] LOL I think I could give Marci a run for her money judging by last night's events at the Blue concert!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    -------------------
    I bet you could Janie!! lol
    xx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •